What it is: OAKLEY crowbar goggle.
Where to buy: BACKCOUNTRY. COM
Regular price: $110 | On sale now: $71.50
About the Oakley Crowbar Goggles: Heralded as the first of it’s kind, the Crowbar is designed to have equal distribution of compression against your face. Compression caused by the elastic strap. Why is this important to you? The equal distribution of compression will, in theory, keep your goggle tighter on your face! Does it work? I did not have any fog issues the day of the review, nor did the goggle feel loose around my face anywhere. So yeah, it worked great! And I thought it was all bells and whistles!
Helmet Compatibility: Oakley snow goggles are designed to work in harmony with a wide range of helmet styles, with outrigger mounts that distribute pressure evenly across the goggle chassis and silicone beaded inner straps that stay securely in place. 360˚ frame venting assures optimum airflow when worn with a helmet.
- Slightly larger lens sizing for greater visual range
- Flexable frame
- Rigid O Matter® strap connectors on the ends of goggles causes equal pressure to your face
- Super comfy triple fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking and comfort
- A fancy metal big old OAKLEY O icon accent, making you look boss
- Anti-fog treated ballistic lens, skeet shoot capable
- Oakley’s secret Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light-